Camp Bow WowCategories:Posted By
Top Five Picks for Dog Shampoo
There are so many dog shampoos and cleansing products on the market, it can be hard to pick out the one you want to use. This week, we’ve rounded up our top picks for five different types of shampoos that we think you’ll like!
- Favorite Whitening Shampoo – TropiClean Whitening Shampoo
- This lightly scented shampoo contains natural ingredients and does a great job getting white dog hair looking bright and shiny while staying soft. It also works well for dogs with just some white in their coats as it brightens all other colors as well. We also love that the shampoo contains oatmeal, which helps prevent the skin from becoming too dry.
- Favorite for Sensitive Skin – Natural Dog Company – Sensitive Skin Shampoo
- For dogs who have sensitive or itchy skin, it can be hard to find a product that doesn’t make them worse. We like the Natura Dog Company’s Sensitive Skin Shampoo for its oatmeal and aloe as main ingredients that help soothe skin. It also does not have any added scent, has no parabens, and is made in the United States.
- Favorite Waterless Shampoo – Wahl Waterless, No Rinse
- This shampoo come in several different scents and does not require a bathtub and water. It’s a foam that you work into your dog’s coat and then towel dry. We love the ease of use, the fresh scent, and how much dirt and grime can be removed using this shampoo. One thing to note: you do want to do a brisk towel dry to remove excess residue from the shampoo.
- Favorite All Around – Earthbath’s Ultra Mild Puppy Shampoo
- This shampoo may be labeled for puppies, but it’s great for dogs of any age. The wild cherry scent is pleasant and fresh, it’s gentle on the skin and coat, lathers and rinses easily, and works well on all coat types. There is a scent matching wipe and deodorizing spritz to match as well!
- Favorite Freshener – True Blue Fresh-n-a-Flash Cleansing Spray
- Okay, this isn’t a shampoo, but sometimes our pups need a quick spritz between baths, and this spray does just that! We love the light and fresh scent of grapefruit and chamomile, the non-greasy texture, and the limited list of ingredients. True Blue’s spray is gentle and effective for a quick spray and go when a bath just isn’t in the cards that day.