Camp Bow Wow Liberty Requirements
We'll do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy and healthy at Camp and you can feel confident knowing your pup will be well-cared for while they play all day in our safe and secure environment. All Camp Counselors are extensively trained in dog behavior, pet first aid and CPR.
Each camper is required to:
- Pass a socialization interview.
- Be spayed or neutered if over 6 months old.
- Be current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccinations.
- QUICK RELEASE COLLARS AND NAME TAGS ARE MANDATORY.
If Bordetella vaccination has never been given or expired, a waiting period is needed so dogs can build immunity before coming to Camp. The waiting periods are as follows:
- One-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination